Job Title: Technical Applications Coordinator
Reports To: Executive Director of Technical Applications
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: This position plays a crucial role in supporting our company’s operations by efficiently managing
project information, coordinating team assignments, and providing timely responses to inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to inquiries received via email.
- Document project information, including project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Assign projects to team members based on workload and expertise.
- Coordinate and manage project schedules to ensure timely completion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless project execution.
- Create comprehensive reports detailing project status, milestones, and key performance indicators.
- Identify areas for process improvement and suggest innovative solutions.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all project-related activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats. *
- Strong follow-up skills. *
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive, upbeat attitude. *
- Proficient computer skills, and experience with Microsoft Office products, and Dropbox. Willingness to learn proprietary software. *
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a member of a team. *
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize & manage multiple projects and
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results working in a fast-paced environment and under the pressure of tight time requirements. *
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. *
- Prior experience in project coordination or related roles is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visual design software, and AGILE proprietary project management software.
A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills
- Proficiency with technology
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Time management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, talk, and hear. The employee is often required to drive, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.