Job Title: Order Management
Department: Order Management
Reports To: Director – Order Management
FLSA Status: Exempt
Territory: West Chester office, Territory TBD
Compensation: Salary plus bonus
Summary: Process projects/orders in an expeditious manner and elevate our service level. The PM
interacts with both inside and outside staff as well as customers to fulfill project needs.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Exceed customer expectations by quickly handling all incoming work, including, but not limited to:
- Order Management including post-sales
- Submittal requests and review
- Lead times
- Freight estimates
- Actively participate in Teams (or other) meetings and training, as needed.
- Alert manager if you are not able to complete work within the stated guidelines.
- Work will be resolved “First in, First Out” when able, with an intuitive approach to prioritizing.
- Goal to complete tasks within 24 hours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication skills.*
- Strong follow up skills.*
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive, upbeat attitude.*
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office products, and Dropbox. Willingness to learn proprietary software.*
- Ability to work independently and work cooperatively as a member of a team.*
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize & manage multiple projects and priorities.*
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results working in a fast-paced environment and under
the pressure of tight time requirements.*
- Experience in providing answers that require the ability to understand technical information and details.*
- Technical aptitude to include the ability to read blueprints, schematics and reading a lighting schedule is a major plus.*
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visual Design software, and AGILE proprietary project management software.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Proficiency with technology
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Time management skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, talk and hear. The employee is often required to drive, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.