Job Title: Integrated Solutions Sales
Department: Integrated Solutions
Reports To: Director – Integrated Solutions Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Sales of controls, shades, and other integrated solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with specifiers, contractors, distributors and other project stakeholders.*
- Increase lighting controls and shading solutions as a basis of design specifications.*
- Work through a consultative sales process.*
- Solve technical challenges.*
- Work alongside channel partners.*
- Understand basic electrical concepts.*
- Keep abreast of latest solutions and technology.*
- Understand and read blueprints.*
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a basic understanding of electronic concepts and energy code.*
- Responsible for general knowledge of industry terminology.*
- Ability to manage and drive sales*
- Ability to achieve established sales goals*
- Understand the bid/construction process*
- Customer training and product presentation*
- Understand lighting design and layouts*
- Experience in the Lighting Industry.*
- Excellent communication skills.*
- Strong follow up skills.*
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive, upbeat attitude.*
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office products, and Dropbox. *
- Willingness to learn proprietary software.*
- Ability to work independently and work cooperatively as a member of a team.*
- Excellent time management skills.*
- Ability to organize & manage multiple projects and priorities.*
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results working in a fast-paced environment.*
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight time requirements.*
- Experience in providing answers that require understanding of technical information and details.*
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and reading a lighting schedule.*
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visual design software, and AGILE proprietary project management software.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Proficiency with technology
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Time management skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.