Job Title: Integrated Solutions Applications Specialist- Philadelphia Metropolitan Area
Illuminations, Inc. has an opening for an Integrated Solutions Applications Specialist in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area. This position assists customers and staff with technical questions, lighting designs, job crosses and budget prices. Influence and assist architects, engineers, and designers in projects decisions with respect to aesthetics, performance, cost, and maintenance.
The ideal candidate is bright, technically proficient, customer-focused, and self-motivated. The individual must possess a professional demeanor, be results-oriented, and demonstrate excellent technical and communication skills.
Illuminations, Inc. is a manufacturer’s representative in the Eastern PA, New Jersey, Delaware, and the New York Metropolitan territories. As a leader in our market for 34 years, Illuminations, Inc. employs approximately 125 employees and is headquartered in West Chester, PA.
Our innovative lighting solutions cover both conventional fixtures and advanced solid-state technology that can seamlessly integrate with powerful digital controls and daylighting to create greater energy efficiencies and a higher quality of light.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong mechanical aptitude/trade school is a plus.
- Experience in the Lighting Industry.
- Excellent communication and follow up skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize & manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results working in a fast-paced environment and under the pressure of tight time requirements.
- Experience in providing answers that require the ability to understand technical information and details.
- Technical aptitude to include the ability to read blueprints, schematics and reading a lighting schedule is a major plus.
- Visual design software experience
- Sales experience with architects, engineers, and designers
- Manufacture rep experience
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills
- Proficiency with technology
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Time management skills